Why not meet your midwife before you become pregnant?
Whether you are planning pregnancy, curious about your options or wanting to meet your midwife before falling pregnant, you can make an appointment to see me.
Did you know that the best time to consult with a midwife is actually before you conceive? This will provide you with an opportunity to discuss preconception health care, birth options and address any other questions you might have. You benefit from:
- Comprehensive health assessment
- Learning positive steps to improve your health and well-being before falling pregnant
- Maximising your chance of a healthy pregnancy, birth and baby
- Learning about the medical issues you may need to address before you fall pregnant
- Meeting your midwife before you fall pregnant
- Exploring your options for pregnancy, birth and postnatal care